Temporary Accommodation

Flood Damage, Storm Damage, House Renovations

Temporary Accommodation

There are many reasons you may need temporary accommodation or emergency housing.

  • Renovations to your home.
  • Insurance claim while your home is being repaired.
  • Flood, Fire or Storm damage.
  • You could find yourself between homes for a short period of time.
  • Accommodation for work purposes.

We may be able to assist you with any of the above situations, especially if you already have somewhere for the caravan to be located.

If you have an insurance claim let us know which company you are dealing with and we can make your claim a lot easier.  We have dealt with many different insurance companies ie;  Allianz, Gio, WFI, Youi, AAMI, RACV, General Insurance, CBA, Budget Direct and many others.  We have also dealt with Brokers like Sedgwick’s and Crawford’s, so we can make a difficult situation that little bit easier for you.

We are also on the company contact list for government departments including Victoria Police, DELP and Bush Fire Recovery.

We have several caravans that have been purchased with longer term accommodation in mind.  They are much larger, full height caravans with all the modcon’s including full ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioner, large fridge/freezer, washing machine, TV/DVD and lots of storage space.  We can cater for families, couples or singles without any problems.  Just let us know what you need and we will do the rest.  These caravans are not listed on our website.

Delivery and set up can also be arranged, so a phone call is all that is required.

If you would like a quote please don’t hesitate to contact us.